Thursday, July 17, 2008

Boondocks fun





Last weekend Jason said he wanted to take the kids to do something fun, we have been so busy putting our yard in, and working, that we haven't really done much, and it is already halfway through the summer. This is what Jason said " Let's take the kids to that place off the freeway just past Salt Lake, the one with the go carts" Ok, he thinks he is being sneeky, but I know my Husband well enough, Cabelas is only about 10 minutes further down the freeway!!

But we went to Boondocks, and had a blast!! The kids did the Bumper boats, the racetrack, the arcade, and Jason did the Laser tag with them, then all of us went of the Bumper boats again, and as we were in line, I staked out the best boat, it had the best water gun!! I was able to soak Jason and the kids without getting too wet!! I had a blast!!

Then of course since we were so close we had to go to Cabelas (What a coincidence) But I think I have that figured out, I came out with 2 pairs of shoes, and a few christmas presents. I think that this will me the new rule, if I have to endure going to Cabelas, I should at least get a new pair of shoes out of it!!

4 comments:

April Larsen said...

You do know your husband Penny! lol Wow that place looks like a lot of fun! Did they have stuff like that when we were kids? But...ahhhh....those Cherry Hills memories!! :)

Rebecca Larsen said...

I'm glad you got to take the boys out. It looks like you had a blast.

Andrea said...

Yeah! you have a blog now. Looks like a fun place.

Angie said...

Josh had his bday party there! Except his bday is in the winter so all we did was laser tag and arcade games. I will have to take them back and do the water games. Looks like fun! I'm glad you started your own blog and that you got some new shoes!!:)