Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yellowstone

I have been wanting to take the kids and go to Yellowstone for a few years now, but I am not good at planning things, something always comes up. So a few weeks ago, Jason was going hunting with his dad and my sister was still here from Korea and she is the expert at Yellowstone, so we decided to go.
We had so much fun, Tanner said it was better than Disneyland!
Now we want to go next summer with Jason and stay for a week!

































































2 comments:

Angie said...

Better than Disneyland? Really?? We are going to Disneyland next week. Maybe out next trip should be to Yellowstone. Remember when we went camping there and there was a moose in our camp site and I was shaking soooo bad. We had a lot of good times.
The memory I remember the most is singing (or screaming at the top of our lungs)on the banana tube behind the boat. :)

The Handleys said...

I wish that I could have gone. I love Yellowstone I am glad that you guys were able to go.