Friday, March 19, 2010

Hunting Expo


Last night, we went to a Hunting Expo in SLC they had all sorts of booths selling Hunting stuff, of course we had to stop at one for S. Africa, we would love to go on a safarii there! They also had lots of kid stuff, I wish I would have taken more/better pictures, but at least I did take some.




They had a Youth Fair, where the kids got to do some activities at different booths and get a stamp on their paper, then they turned it in for a prize, that is what these pics are from.





Then they had Yellowstone Bear World there with their new cubs that are only months old! They had 12 cubs this year, and they would rotate them so they weren't out all day. Of course Austin had to get the picture with them so that we could pet one.






1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey, I have the same bear cub picture that we took last year at the expo. Next time, call me first. Mike sometimes gets free tickets from work.:)