Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring??? Maybe...





We went to Lagan today, and the weather was so nice, we told the kids they had to play outside for at least an hour before going into the house at grandma and grandpa Petersen's. They didn't mind at all! Austin and Bryce played on the trampoline, and climbed the tree, while Tanner was busy with the basket ball hoop!




As you can see, they still have some snow, but at least they also have lots of grass showing, unlike woodruff, where we still have at least a foot of snow over the entire yard... Oh well, it was at least fun to pretend that spring was almost here!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Robyn said...

It was warm here this weekend too. I wore my flip flops even, but as much as I wish it was here to stay I don't think it is. I think we've got a few more cold spells to get through. *sigh* I hate winter.