Saturday, September 27, 2008

A new Puppy!!

I finally broke Jason down enough to get another dog. Since our last one got hit by a car, we have been a little Leary about getting a new one, but we are finally ready, and I have been searching the classifieds for the perfect one.


We don't have a name for her yet, Jason has been out of town, and he likes to get in on the naming, so I told the kids we would have to wait, till tonight to name her.



She is a Miniature Schnauzer, she is 2 months old, and she is almost all black. She does have a little bit of white on her back feet, and a tiny patch on her chest.



Yes, I had to get a girl, we needed a little more female influence in this house, it has enough boys!!
I even bought her a cute little pink and brown dogie coat, and a little pink and black shirt, (that you can see in the pictures), it says "It's all about ME, deal with it"


Any suggestions on names before Jason gets home, leave comments!!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

yes! You DO need more women in your house. Finally- someone to buy pink stuff for. :) She's totally cute and I expect lots of photos of her- and the boys. I can't think of any names off the top of my head so I'll leave that to you.

Maydi said...

She is so cute, and I am glad you got a girl--you DEFINITELY need a another female in the house!

Erin said...

Hey Penny,

I saw your blog off of Maydi's. The puppy is very cute!!!!

Anelisa said...

Well she looks like a Mitzi to me. Hahaha What do I know about naming dogs though? Cute puppy. I hope the family enjoys her and that you can keep her off the road.