Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Moms 4x4 fun (and a couple of 2 wheels)

Ok, so my computer won't read my SD drive for some reason, so I had to steal a couple of pictures from a friend, but here is the story...


Last week, a bunch of moms from around here, went on a back country ride from here to the next town over, most of us were on 4 wheelers, but 2 were on motorcycles, it was so much fun!


We started out at a friends house, where everyone unloaded, or like me I live so close, that I was able to just ride my 4 wheeler over there, but we took the back roads, and through some cows, and went to Randolph. It was pretty cold, so we stopped at the store, and got some hot chocolate, and then went back. total, it took us about 3 hours, but that was stopping here and there, and then while we were in Randolph, we went to the park. But on the way back, we were in a little bit of a hurry and it only took us about 45 minutes. It was a much needed break for the week!! Some of the moms even brought their little kids (under age 3) and most of them really enjoyed it!!

No comments: