Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight


So, my husband wasn't too thrilled about me wanting to drag him out thanksgiving weekend to go see Twilight, but he said he would go, (what a trooper), but on monday my friend Amanda called and said that she had seen it, but would like to go again, and they were showing it in Evanston, at 9:45 pm so we could go after the kids were in bed.

We decided to go, and we invited everyone we saw on tuesday, or tried to, it was so last minute, I am sorry if we didn't get to anyone who wanted to go, but we had about 12 ladies who went, it was so much fun just to get a night out with the girls, and watch the movie that we all enjoyed.

I loved it!! Of course, I tend to forget most of the book about a week after I read it, so I wasn't thinking about what was left out. Now I want to read the book again!

We decided that we need to do this about once a month (to keep our sanity) Girl's night out!!

If we missed you this time, but want to come next time, let me know!

Now I decided that I will try to drag my MIL and her sister to the movie on thanksgiving, I told Jason that him and his dad can take the kids to Madagascar! We'll see how it goes, but I definetley want to see it again!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Penny! I found your blog on Maydi's, I just had to chime in that I loved it as well even though all my friends hated it. I can't wait to see it again and for the sequels. Thats fun that a bunch of girls got to go.. everyone needs that from time to time. :)

Robyn said...

I just watched it last night. I liked it, pretty good. I haven't read the books so I didn't have anything to be disappointed about. :)

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

Hey penny,
When the DVD comes out we will have to have a big old party. I special ordered my movie on amazon, if you go to stepheniemeyer.com it has a link to where you can special order it, but they just e-mailed me and said it wouldn't be to my house until after it comes out in stores, oh well its a special 2 dvd edition. YOur blog is cute. I am now an avid facebooker and blogger. Crazy me.
Amanda