Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jam, Jam, Jam, and More Jam



Well, the Bear Lake Raspberries were on, and I couldn't let the opportunity pass, so Yes I bought a flat. and what do I do with a flat of fresh fruit? Freezer Jam of course!!


I made 4 batches, each of them a little different, either it was a different pectin, or one batch I made you use jello instead of pectin, I haven't tried that batch yet, but as you can see, my family loves Homemade Jam!!! Thanks GG for teaching me how to make it, I will be sure to save you a jar!!


This is the batch from the Jello...



Today being Sunday, I decided we needed Fresh baked Bread with the Jam, and it was a huge hit as you can tell!!

Anyone getting hungry yet??

2 comments:

Angie said...

I want your bread recipe! That looks so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!

Penny said...

Angie
It is called...Schwans frozen bread dough!! :)