Saturday, July 11, 2009

4th of July

We went to I.F. for the 4th as usual this year, it was kindof a bummer, because only one of my siblings was able to be there, but it was good to see her, and other family! We had a couple of BBQ's and they were fun I love to be able to visit with family that I only see 1-2 times a year (if that) We were going to skip the parade, but Bryce and Austin wanted to go, so we walked down, and got our seats, about 1/2 way through the parade (1 hr) I asked the kids if they wanted to go back to the house and they agreed (yea) so that was enough for me. That night we went to the fireworks, which are always awsome in I.F. We were late, but actually had a great view! Next year I think we are going to try to camp at Heise Hot springs, where they have swimming pools and water slide tubes, a golf course, camping, and fishing. Then just go into I.F. on the 4th for the family BBQ's and fireworks!


We did get to spend a few hours with my bro. Brandons girls, before they left for Utah.
Mom pulled out the sidewalk chalk and the kids had fun tracing thier bodies, then decorating there, here is Addison Painting her pink legs

Tanner is tracing August

My mom also pulled out the 4th of July tattoos that she bought, August and Austin had fun putting them all over thier bodies! Austin even had one behind his ear!






The fireworks were awsome as usual! we had a mixup with vehicles, and my camera got left at the house in our van, so these were from my iphone, but I think they turned out pretty good for a phone!



































1 comment:

Rebecca Larsen said...

I think the firework pictures turned out awesome! I'm glad that you came up for the fireworks. It's going to be a while before I seen the family again.

And I absolutely love that you went to Paris, ID and through that cave. I wish I could have gone with you. The last cave that I went through was similar. It was lighted the whole way (they only light the area while you are in it) but it is always around 90% humidity and probably around 80 or so degrees. Ah, the difference between Idaho and Arizona. And no, I couldn't see George Washington.