Sunday, July 26, 2009

Petersen Reunion '09

We went to Jason's Petersen Family Reunion this last weekend, and I have to say, it was the best reunion I have been to! Thanks Randy for putting it together!
This year they had reserved a park that is very secluded, which really helps out with keeping an eye on the kids, and we had camping, skeet shooting, numerous card games going on, we went bowling and tons of great food! To end it all, we had the usuall waterfight starting with Jason and his cousin's daughter Kaylee, when will she ever learn, that Jason always has the upper hand?

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Petersen Reunion '09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Britney said...

Your reunion pictures were hilarious! I love the waterfight setup pics especially. You really captured the moment. Your Palisades photos are beautiful. I'm glad you guys are crramming your summer with fun before the surgeries. See you soon.
Brit

Rebecca Larsen said...

I am so glad you had so many pictures. I love the picture of the family getting drenched by Jason...I especially love the dog flying through the air! I about died laughing at it. And I forgot just how much Jason looks like his dad. At least we'll know what he'll look like at that age, and in turn, Tanner, since he looks just like Jason.

Anonymous said...

I nominated you for an award on my blog. Go to my blog to check it out.