Friday, March 20, 2009

Let's get Wild

In Case you can't tell, this is a line of Cows walking in front of my house
And I did see so new baby calves today, so it must be spring

Ok, so living up here with all the cows, I guess I needed some excitement in my life, and since we now have a full fledged Salon in our tiny town, complete with a tanning bed, nails and pedicures, and soon to come facials along with the hair cuts, etc. I must have been just so excited, because I went extreme!! I just washed my face, and am ready for bed, and I am sure no one wants to see me like that, so you will all have to wait with anticipation for pictures of my new do, but at least you have advanced warning. (My dad says it looks Sassy)

3 comments:

Rebecca Larsen said...

Penny, I think it's sad that your biggest traffic jams are caused by a herd of cows. Just remember when you go to California that everyone there moves a lot faster than the cows. :)

Robyn said...

it's kinda like Yellowstone- when the traffic jam is caused by the bison.

Tracy Cornia said...

I can't wait to see your new hair do. I bet it is so cute.