Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A whole lot of Sick!

Sick, Sick, Sick
Ok, so my whole household has been sick on and odd for about a month now, Tanner and Bryce had Strep a few weeks back, and I had them on antibiotics, but apparently Tanner forgot to finish his off (I guess that is what I get for letting him be responsible for taking it) but he was out of school for a few days then. Then about a week and a half ago, he got sick again, so I had him finish the meds, and luckily the doc had given us a few extra for the next time to start on, so he finnished those but had to miss a few more days of school, which he didn't mind, but I sure did! Then Austin started to not feel so good. Luckily he got over it without a trip to the doc. Then last weekend I came down with something and it kept me down all weekend but by monday I was feeling a little better so I went up to water aerobics... Bad idea!! I guess my lung capacity wasn't quite up there, but I didn't want to look like a wimp so I kept at it and I paid for it!! I was so sick the rest of the day!! Yesterday was a little better, but today, I still can't quite get the deep breaths in. To top it all off, Jason started comming down with it last night, so we went to town and bought more cough drops, and some Airborn and started him on it, hopefully he will get over it quickly! So needless to say, we haven't been up to much lately. Except, I am trying to plan our trip to disneyland, we are going at the end of the month, we are going to go to Seaword, and disneyland for sure, but if anyone has some wise advise, or suggestions, please let me know, I am kind-of shooting in the dark at this!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I've been wondering where you are. I haven't seen you forever. Sorry you have all been sick, I am really ready for spring and no more coughs, fevers, runny noses ect.....

Tracy Cornia said...

I didn't know you had all been so sick. I am so sorry. Let me know if you need anything.

When we went to California we really liked Universal Studios. I think your boys would like it. I think I have already told you that. I also think that you are going to want at least 2 or 3 days at Disneyland/California Adventure. Each park takes a good day to do everything, and then it is just nice to have that 3rd day back there so you can just do both and hit the things you liked a couple more times. This is just my opinion and that is what seems to work for our family when we have gone. Good luck planning. That is always the hardest part.

PS I was going to tell you that the city passes that you can buy from Costco or Sams Club cost about the same as the 3 day hopper pass to just Disneyland/California Adventure. So even if you buy it and only use one or two other things out of it, you should still be saving with it. You might want to check into it and see.

Angie said...

I need to talk to you about this Disneyland trip and find out more info. We have started looking into it and don't know where to start. I'll call ya! Have a GREAT Time!! Tell you sisters hello for me.

Anelisa said...

Sorry that you have all been sick. Hope everyone is feeling better. I know your kids are really excited about the Disneyland trip. Austin told us about it for his good news minute in Primary yesterday. Strangely, we have never taken our kids to California. Pretty pathetic huh? Hope you have a great time and lots of good sunny weather while you are gone.