Friday, March 20, 2009

Let's Go Fly A Kite

Austin is on the edge of the grass, on the right side of the picture, and that is his lone kite up in the air.








Today Austin's class had a kite flying activity. Since he didn't dare take the kite on the bus with him, I told him I would bring it, (I secretly wanted to take pictures because I was in desperate need to blog about something).



They had both the 1st and 2nd graders flying kites, and they had the 5th graders there to help.



I really didn't have much to do, but take a few pictures. Bryce is in there somewhere, but he was off and gone so I didn't get any pictures of him.

1 comment:

Rebecca Larsen said...

Why didn't we have kite flying days at school? That is so cool! Papa needs to go kite flying with the boys some day. He still has a kite or two doesn't he?